8569 Lookout Mountain Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046
Stunning custom built Modern Mediterranean home situated in the highly coveted Wonderland School district with sweeping views of Laurel Canyon. 4 bedrooms + 3.5 baths + bonus room/studio with over 3100 square feet of interior living space and awesome privacy. Enjoy the year round indoor outdoor living as you take a dip or meeting pool-side in the heated salt water pool and spa overlooking the sensational canyon views.
Solid 2007 construction is evident throughout this impeccable property which spans 3 levels with entrance above on Crescent Drive. Main level offers an open entertaining area and large dining room, both with french doors opening to the expansive views and wrap around balcony which drenches the space with natural light all day. Living room with wood-burning fireplace and crown moldings. Large Kitchen with professional series appliances, granite slab counters, large center island, warm natural solid maple cabinets and built-in breakfast nook. Butlers pantry with additional storage connects to the dining room.
Primary suite with a private balcony, en suite spa bathroom with gorgeous hexagon Carrera marble tiles, claw foot tub, separate shower, and large walk-in closet is the perfect sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of the city below. 3 additional spacious bedrooms are perfect for every need. All with excellent storage, built in shelving nooks, and the 2nd bedroom features a walk-in closet as well. All bedrooms face the view with gorgeous light and boast 10' high ceilings.
Sensational recreation room/studio (large enough for a screening room, game room, gym, or home business with private entrance at pool) offers endless options for living or work space. 4th bedroom and full bath on this level provides the perfect opportunity for guests.
Extremely rare for the hills, the property offers parking for 6. A large 2 car garage with 2 additional spots in front, and 2 more spaces on Crescent.
Some finer details...
• Steel and concrete frame of house allows for no load bearing interior walls. Any wall can be removed.
• Full length floor joists throughout the house, extend out to balconies.
• Laundry/storage closet on middle floor.
• 10’ ceilings throughout the house
• Solid hard wood floors.
• Solid wood 8’ doors throughout.
• Custom double paned casement windows.
• Tankless water heater.
• 2 zone heating and a/c.
• Cat5 wiring for high speed data and cable throughout.
• Central Alarm system with door and window sensors.
• Full house fire sprinkler system.
• Programmable outdoor garden sprinkler system.
• New commercial grade roof (Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)) installed in 2018.
• Heated Salt water pool (8’ deep max) and jetted spa. Custom fit child safety fence included. Jandy automated pool system with remote control.
• Kitchen island with power, room to add built in wine/beverage fridge.
• GE Monogram appliances – 42” side by side built in refrigerator, 4 burner stove with built in grill, convection oven and hood, dishwasher.
3,175 Sq.Ft. LIVING AREA
4,833 Sq.Ft. lot
Incredibly central location to everything and brilliant for access to Wonderland Elementary. High enough to avoid school drop-off traffic but close enough to walk to the school with ease.–
We pledge transparency, determination, and to always put our clients first. Our mission is simple. To help you Own Beautifully.